The MC650 NARGESA section and pipe bending machine is made of welded and machined sheet steel, making it very tough and stable. It is ideal for manufacturing flanges, greenhouses, railings, large structures for buildings such as circular beams for roofs, domes, bridge abutments, metal pergolas, curved marquees, structures for tunnels... Urban furniture such as street lamps, protections for roundabouts, bicycle parking stands, tree protectors, railings, public transport marquees, bollards or moveable bollards, children's play parks and all sorts of circular figures in different large and small sections and tubes. Its toughness, shaft diameter, reduction capacity, electronic position control and other properties make it one of the best benders on the market in the three-roller transport category, an indispensable condition to work with hollow tube and large sections achieving a perfect finish. Its capacity and versatility make the MC650 bender an ideal machine for bending not only for your company, but for other clients as well.
All Nargesa products are according to the CE standards on manufacturing industrial machinery.
- Three traction rollers, ideal and essential to bend round pipe, with smooth surface not to get the pipe or profile damaged.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Improved energy efficiency.
- Electro-hydraulic operation.
- Axis diameter: Lower 65 mm / Higher 80 mm.
- Useful length of axis: 130 mm.
- Diameter of rollers: 202 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 4 inches or 101,6 mm.
- Bending regulation apart from the lower rollers which permits to make bending operations in smaller diameters and to give better use to the material than in other bending machines.
- Electronically controlled positioning of the asymmetric rollers.
- Visual display of dimensions.
- Bending limits programmable with potentiometers.
- Bender operations control desk supplied as standard with the machine.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. Square pipe, rectangular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar... Optional rollers can be supplied for round pipe or tube (See optional accessories at the bottom of the page).
- Horizontal and vertical working position, without needing to fit special accessories.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation supplied as standard with the machine.
- Straightener rollers to curve angles supplied as standard with the machine.
- Engine power: 3 KW / 4 CV.
- Hydraulic motor power: 0.75 KW / 1 CV.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400 V.
- Rollers speed: 5 RPM.
- Palletized lower table so it can be easily moved to the working site or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: wooden packaging NIMF15.
Its robust structure, great bending capacity, dimensions of the shafts, adjustment of the two lower shafts, improved energy efficiency and other properties make it one of the best benders on the market.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical suppeort all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato...