The MC650 NARGESA Section and pipe bending machine is ideal for manufacturing flanges, greenhouses, railings, large structures for construction and all types of circular figures in different small and large sections and tubes. Maximum capacity for bending round pipe: 4” inches or 101,6 mm.
The MC650 NARGESA section and pipe bending machine is made of welded and machined sheet steel, making it very tough and stable. It is ideal for manufacturing flanges, greenhouses, railings, large structures for buildings such as circular beams for roofs, domes, bridge abutments, metal pergolas, curved marquees, structures for tunnels... Urban furniture such as street lamps, protections for roundabouts, bicycle parking stands, tree protectors, railings, public transport marquees, bollards or moveable bollards, children's play parks and all sorts of circular figures in different large and small sections and tubes. Its toughness, shaft diameter, reduction capacity, electronic position control and other properties make it one of the best benders on the market in the three-roller transport category, an indispensable condition to work with hollow tube and large sections achieving a perfect finish. Its capacity and versatility make the MC650 bender an ideal machine for bending not only for your company, but for other clients as well.
All Nargesa products are according to the CE standards on manufacturing industrial machinery.
- Three traction rollers, ideal and essential to bend round pipe, with smooth surface not to get the pipe or profile damaged.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Improved energy efficiency.
- Electro-hydraulic operation.
- Axis diameter: Lower 65 mm / Higher 80 mm.
- Useful length of axis: 130 mm.
- Diameter of rollers: 202 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 4 inches or 101,6 mm.
- Bending regulation apart from the lower rollers which permits to make bending operations in smaller diameters and to give better use to the material than in other bending machines.
- Electronically controlled positioning of the asymmetric rollers.
- Visual display of dimensions.
- Bending limits programmable with potentiometers.
- Bender operations control desk supplied as standard with the machine.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. Square pipe, rectangular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar... Optional rollers can be supplied for round pipe or tube (See optional accessories at the bottom of the page).
- Horizontal and vertical working position, without needing to fit special accessories.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation supplied as standard with the machine.
- Straightener rollers to curve angles supplied as standard with the machine.
- Engine power: 3 KW / 4 CV.
- Hydraulic motor power: 0.75 KW / 1 CV.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400 V.
- Rollers speed: 5 RPM.
- Palletized lower table so it can be easily moved to the working site or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: wooden packaging NIMF15.
Its robust structure, great bending capacity, dimensions of the shafts, adjustment of the two lower shafts, improved energy efficiency and other properties make it one of the best benders on the market.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical suppeort all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato...
Samples of jobs done with MC650 Section and pipe bending machine
Nargesa section bending machines capacity
In the PDF file you will see and download the bending capacity for Profile Formers. This are guidance sizes, it always depends a lot on the material hardness and quality of the pipe of profile.
Download (712.76 KB)
Optional accesories for MC650 Section and pipe bending machine
Treated steel rollers MC650
Rollers made of Steel F155 and treated to 62 Rc. Suitable for bending all kind of round steel or stainless steel pipes.
Always clean up the rollers well before using stainless steel not to get the pipe contaminated.
Download (713.13 KB)
Sustarin rollers MC650
Rollers made of Sustarin to bend round stainless steel pipes, aluminium and delicate materials with thickness not bigger than 2.5mm.
Sustarin rollers do not danage nor get the pipe contaminated.
Download (706.9 KB)
High precision digital radius gauge
Especially designed for measuring radii on profiles.
The High precision digital radius gauge allows the user to have a direct and immediate reading of inner and outer radius in a range from 55 to 11.250 millimeters or from 2" to 443" inches.
The High precision digital radius gauge measures radii in spherical objects such as tubes, profiles and pipes in a quick and accurate way.
It is really fast and easy to use! It indicates the inner or outer radius of the part we are bending without removing it from the machine and without needing to previously draw and cut a guide template.
- Includes 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Includes 3 measurement arcs (100, 200 and 300 mm).
- Supplied with a shock-resistant stainless Steel briefcase.
Included accesories for MC650 Section and pipe bending machine
Standard rollers MC650
It's equipped with 9 standard pieces, by means of which the user can work all kinds of profiles. Square, rectangular pipe, solid round and square bars, U Profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edged flat bar...
Adjustable rollers, by washers with the size of profile or pipe which allows us to make bending to different pipe or profile sizes.
Steel rollers F155 treated and rectified.
Download (1.46 MB)
+ Info for MC650 Section and pipe bending machine
TWO WORKING POSITIONS WITHOUT NEEDING ACCESSORIES
The MC650 Nargesa Section and pipe bending machine has been designed to work in either vertical or horizontal position without needing to fit any extra accessories. Its structure enables it to be laid down to work in horizontal position, ideal for large diameter work or installations with height limitations.
Dimensions of the machine MC650 Section and pipe bending machine
Characteristics of the packaging MC650 Section and pipe bending machine
Nº Pallets: 1.
Width: 1370 mm.
Length: 1040 mm.
Height: 2080 mm.
Volume: 2,96 m3
Nett weight: 1262 Kg.
Gross weight: 1313 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 84622990
- Palletized bench to transport the machine easily to the working place or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Packaging with steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging NIMF15.
Uses of the machine MC650 Section and pipe bending machine
The MC650 NARGESA high capacity section and pipe bending machine can bend all types of sections: Round, square and rectangular tube, UPN channels, IPN beams, T section, angle, flat plate, edge bending... Ideal to make and curve flanges, greenhouses, railings, tables, chairs, doors, windows, street lamps, urban furniture... Especially designed to manufacture large structures for construction, such as circular beams for roofs, domes, bridge abutments, metal pergolas and curved marquees. Urban furniture such as street lamps, protection for roundabouts, bicycle parking stands, tree protectors, railings, public transport marquees, bollards or moveable bollards, children's play parks and all sorts of circular figures in different large and small sections and tubes. The MC650 bending machine can also carry out work on small sections, tubes and pipes. The design of the rollers allows them to be adjusted to very small and large diameters alike without the need for additional rollers. Supplied with 9 rollers to bent all the sections and tubes most commonly used in the market in any part of the world. Can bend tubes in millimetres as well as inches. The MC650 bending machine has sufficient capacity to enable you to offer bending services to other companies.
A great business opportunity!