Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H NARGESA fabricated in steel, two traction rollers, pinion transmissions, treated and rectified axis. Maximum capacity for bending round pipe: 2" 1/2 inches or 70 mm.
Profile Former MC200H NARGESA, made of welded and mechanized steel sheet. Unlike the others, this one is not made of cast iron. Ideal for making flanges, greenhouses, balausters, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shape in all kinds of profiles. Its robustness, axis diameter, reducer capacity and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market, within the category of two traction rollers. All products Nargesa are according to the European directives and regulations CE regarding manufacturing of industrial machinery.
It's got two traction rollers. The two lower rollers are knurled and motorized to achieve a better traction.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Axis diameter: 40 mm.
- Useful length of axis: 74 mm.
- Center distance between lower axes: 286 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 2" 1/2 inch or 70 mm.
- Bending regulation by means of the hydraulic piston in the upper axis which permits to make bending operations in big pipes and profiles diameters without any distortion or effort.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers and washers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectangular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar,...).
- Course end with a millimeter scale which allows adjusting the bending limits in a simple, practical and reliable way.
- Vertical and Horizontal working position in the same table.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation and make spiral bendings.
- Engine power: 1,85 KW / 2.5CV.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400V.
- For single phased machines, request quotation.
- Rollers speed: 8 RPM.
Palletized lower table so it can be easily moved to the working site or storage.
The machine is sent completely mounted.
Steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
Optional wooden packaging NIMF15.
Its robustness, diameter of axis, reducer capacity, fastening power by using the hydraulic piston and other features turn it into bone of the best bending machines in the market within the category of two traction rollers.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato...
Samples of jobs done with Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H
Nargesa section bending machines capacity
In the PDF file you will see and download the bending capacity for Profile Formers. This are guidance sizes, it always depends a lot on the material hardness and quality of the pipe of profile.
Download (1.48 MB)
Optional accesories for Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H
Treated steel rollers
Rollers made of Steel F155 and treated to 62 Rc. Suitable for bending all kind of round steel or stainless steel pipes.
Always clean up the rollers well before using stainless steel not to get the pipe contaminated.
Download (685.73 KB)
Rollers made of Sustarin to bend round stainless steel pipes, aluminium and delicate materials with thickness not bigger than 2.5mm.
Sustarin rollers do not danage nor get the pipe contaminated.
Download (699.74 KB)
High precision digital radius gauge
Especially designed for measuring radii on profiles.
The High precision digital radius gauge allows the user to have a direct and immediate reading of inner and outer radius in a range from 55 to 11.250 millimeters or from 2" to 443" inches.
The High precision digital radius gauge measures radii in spherical objects such as tubes, profiles and pipes in a quick and accurate way.
It is really fast and easy to use! It indicates the inner or outer radius of the part we are bending without removing it from the machine and without needing to previously draw and cut a guide template.
- Includes 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Includes 3 measurement arcs (100, 200 and 300 mm).
- Supplied with a shock-resistant stainless Steel briefcase.
Included accesories for Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H
Standard rollers MC150B/MC200/MC200H
It's equipped with 9 standard pieces, by means of which the user can work all kinds of profiles. Square., rectangular pipe, solid round and square bars. U Profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edged flat bar...
Adjustable rollers, by washers with the size of profile or pipe which allows us to make bending to different pipe or profile sizes.
Steel rollers F1140 treated and rectified.
Download (983.52 KB)
+ Info for Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H
RAISING CAPACITY, INCREASE IN PRODUCTIVITY
Profile Former MC200H raises bending capacity and makes it more simple and practical the bending adjustment, which causes an increase in production and eases its handling. It's composed by a piston, a hydraulic group and a positioning detection system. It's ideal for the repetition of pieces thanks to its position sensor.
- Position sensor system.
- Millimeter scale.
- 1,5 l/min pump.
- Working pressure 220 Kg/mm2.
- Strength 11.000 Kg.
Dimensions of the machine Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H
Characteristics of the packaging Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H
Nº Pallets: 1.
Width: 700 mm.
Length: 830 mm.
Height: 1530 mm.
Volume: 0,90 m3
Nett Weight: 360 Kg.
Gross Weight: 375 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 84622900
- Palletized table to move the machine easily to the working site or storage.
- The machine is delivered completely assembled.
- Packing with steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packing NIMF15.
Uses of the machine Hydraulic section bending machine MC200H
Profile Former MC200H NARGESA, manufactured in mechanized and welded steel unlike others it's not made of wrought iron. It can bend any kind of profiles: Round, square and rectangular pipes, U profiles, T profiles, angles, flat bar, edge flat bar.... Ideal for manufacturing flanges, greenhouses, handrails, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shapes in all kinds of profiles.