Sale of industrial machinery for various sectors and applications
At Nargesa, we introduce new models to the market every year, meeting the demands of our customers. Currently, we offer 26 different models of iron deformation machines, divided into 14 categories:
- Among our most requested machines are the Nargesa Ring roller bender and section bending machines, known for their high pulling capacity and bending diameters. Among them, the MC400 Tube and Profile Bender with three-roller drive is ideal for manufacturing railings, chairs, doors, tables, greenhouses, spiral tubes, pipe flanges, spiral staircases, or windows.
- The new generation of Non-mandrel tube and pipe benders can bend hollow tubes up to 180º with the best finish, maximum speed, and thinner thickness than other machines in the same category.
- Digital Radius Gauges are essential for Tube and Profile Benders, accurately, quickly, and precisely measuring the radii of tubes and profiles being bent.
- The 40 and 70-ton Ironworker Machines are two of the most comprehensive machines we produce, as they can be fitted with almost any type of die to manufacture countless pieces and perform a multitude of operations such as cutting, bending, stamping, drilling, drawing, flaring, or folding. The MX340G Hydraulic Punching Machine stands out for its versatility and ease of use, as well as the ability to manufacture special dies for specific parts.
- The Nargesa Twisting and Scroll Bending Machines, in their two models, allow the production of a wide variety of ornamental forging pieces, from railings and fences to tables, chairs, doors, and windows. One of them, the MT150A Twisting Machine, stands out for its great twisting and bending capacity in different types of profiles.
- Horizontal Press Brakes allow bending, folding, curving, cutting, etc., of all types of metallic materials such as iron, steel, or copper.
- In our range of heavier machinery, we have vertical hydraulic shears in two models with different cutting lengths: the C3006CNC Hydraulic Shear and the C2006CNC Hydraulic Shear.
- Hydraulic press brakes or hydraulic sheet benders with two different folding lengths (MP1500CNC hydraulic press brake and MP3003CNC hydraulic press brake) also stand out. Equipped with high-performance CNC control, it has never been so easy and intuitive to control such complex machines as it is now.
- Vertical broaching machines, especially the BM25 vertical broaching machine, allow the making of various keyways in different metal pieces.
- Presses For Locks quickly and precisely punch the lock housing, handle, and cylinder in hollow tubes.
- In the End Wrought Iron Machines category, the PC16 hot forging machine coils the end of bars in a spiral shape, and the NF70 hot forging machine molds and flattens iron bars to achieve various shapes at the tips or in the center.
- In another hot forging category, we offer 60 Kg Power Hammer for forging with its extensive catalog of tooling designed to manufacture a multitude of ornamental forging pieces.
- The perfect complement to hot forging machines is the Forge Furnaces with one, two, or three burners that quickly reach high temperatures.
- Iron embossing machines allow embossing different designs in relief. Widely used in ornamental forging, they add greater decorative, artistic, and economic value.
Distributors of industrial machinery worldwide
At Prada Nargesa, we have distributors for our industrial machinery in most countries around the world.
Manufacturers of industrial machinery
Being manufacturers, we maintain a constant stock of all our machines and the tooling that complements them. This allows us to provide fast and quality service. Our goal is to make the customer feel supported at all times by our sales team, after-sales agents, and technical service, and to have robust, reliable, and innovative machinery at their disposal.