Bending Machine MC400 NARGESA is made of steel, it has got three traction rollers, pinion transmisions, treated and rectified axis. Maximum capacity for bending round pipe: 2” 1/2 inches or 63,5 mm.
Section bending machine MC400 NARGESA, made of welded and mechanized steel sheet. Different from others, this one is not made of cast iron. Ideal for making flanges, greenhouses, balausters, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shape in all kinds of profiles. Its robustness, axis diameter, reducer capacity and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market, within the category of three traction rollers, which is an essential condition to work with pipes and obtain a perfect finish.
All products Nargesa are according to the European directives and regulations CE regarding manufacturing of industrial machinery.
- Three traction rollers, ideal and essential to bend round pipe, with smooth surface not to get the pipe or profile damaged.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Axis diameter: 40 mm.
- Useful length of axis: 80 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 2-1/2 inch or 63.5 mm.
- Bending regulation apart from the lower rollers which permits to make bending operations in smaller diameters and to give better use to the material than in other bending machines.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectangular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar...
- Diameter of rollers: 130 mm.
- Millimeter scales to know the rollers position.
- Vertical or Horizontal working position. (According to the working table).
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation.
- Engine power: 1,1 KW / 1.5HP.
- 3-phased tension: 230/400 V.
- For single phased machines, request quotation.
- Rollers speed: 7 RPM.
- Palletized lower table so it can be easily moved to the working site or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: wooden packaging NIMF15.
Its robustness, axis dimension, adjustment of lower axis and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electrical components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical suppeort all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato...
Samples of jobs done with Bending Machines MC400
Nargesa section bending machines capacity
In the PDF file you will see and download the bending capacity for Profile Formers. This are guidance sizes, it always depends a lot on the material hardness and quality of the pipe of profile.
Download (712.76 KB)
Optional accesories for Profile Bending Machine MC400
Treated steel rollers
Rollers made of Steel F-1140 and treated to 62 Rc. Suitable for bending all kind of round steel or stainless steel pipes.
Always clean up the rollers well before using stainless steel not to get the pipe contaminated.
Download (685.73 KB)
Rollers made of Sustarin to bend round stainless steel pipes, aluminium and delicate materials with thickness not bigger than 2.5mm.
Sustarin rollers do not danage nor get the pipe contaminated.
Download (699.74 KB)
High precision digital radius gauge
Especially designed for measuring radii on profiles.
The High precision digital radius gauge allows the user to have a direct and immediate reading of inner and outer radius in a range from 55 to 11.250 millimeters or from 2" to 443" inches.
The High precision digital radius gauge measures radii in spherical objects such as tubes, profiles and pipes in a quick and accurate way.
It is really fast and easy to use! It indicates the inner or outer radius of the part we are bending without removing it from the machine and without needing to previously draw and cut a guide template.
- Includes 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Includes 3 measurement arcs (100, 200 and 300 mm).
- Supplied with a shock-resistant stainless Steel briefcase.
Included accesories for Profile Bending Machine MC400
Standard rollers MC400
It's equipped with 9 standard pieces, by means of which the user can work all kinds of profiles. (square., rectangular pipe, solid round and square bars. U Profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edged flat bar, ...
Adjustable rollers, by washers with the size of profile or pipe which allows us to make bending to different pipe or profile sizes.
Steel rollers F1140 treated and rectified.
Download (1.18 MB)
+ Info for Profile Bending Machine MC400
Dimensions of the machine Profile Bending Machine MC400
Characteristics of the packaging Profile Bending Machine MC400
Nº Pallets: 1.
Width: 650 mm.
Length: 740 mm.
Height: 1360 mm.
Volume: 0,65 m3
Nett weight: 365 Kg.
Gross weight: 380 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 84622990
- Palletized bench to transport the machine easily to the working place or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Packaging with steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging NIMF15.
Uses of the machine Profile Bending Machine MC400
Profile Former MC400 NARGESA, manufactured in mechanized and welded steel unlike others it's not made of wrought iron. It can bend any kind of profiles: Round, square and rectangular pipes, U profiles, T profiles, angles, flat bar, edge flat bar... Ideal for manufacturing flanges, greenhouses, handrails, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shapes in all kinds of profiles.