Section Bending Machine MC200 NARGESA fabricated in steel, two traction rollers, pinion transmisions, treated and rectified. Maximum capacity for bending round pipe: 2” 1/2 inches or 63,5 mm.
Profile Former MC200 NARGESA, made of welded and mechanized steel sheet. Unlike the others, this one is not made of cast iron. Ideal for making flanges, greenhouses, balausters, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shape in all kinds of profiles. Its robustness, axis diameter, reducer capacity and other features, make it one of the best bending machines in the market, within the category of two traction rollers. All products Nargesa are according to the European directives and regulations CE regarding manufacturing of industrial machinery.
- It's got two traction rollers. The two lower rollers are knurled and motorized to achieve a better traction.
- Safe transmision by treated and flat pinions.
- Steel treated and rectified axis.
- Diameter of axes: 40 mm.
- Useful axes length: 74 mm.
- Center distance between lower axes: 286 mm.
- Maximum capacity for bending round pipe: 2 1/2 inch or 63.5 mm.
- Max. bending capacity in round pipes: 2 1/2 inch or 63.5 mm.
- Bending regulation by means of the upper axis which permits to make bending operations in big pipes and profiles diameters without any distortion.
- It's equipped with 9 standard rollers and washers by means of which you can make all kinds of profiles. (Square pipe, rectan-gular, solid square bar, round and rectangular, U profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edge flat bar,…).
- Millimeter scale in the upper axis to regulate bending.
- Vertical and Horizontal working position in the same table.
- Side corrector rollers to rule the bending operation and make spiral bendings.
- Motor Power: 1,1 KW / 1,5 HP.
- Voltage supply: 3 phased 230/400 V.
- For single phased machines, request quotation.
- Rollers speed: 8 RPM.
- Lower bench palletized to easily transport the machine to the workplace or store it in case of lacking space.
- The machine is shipped fully assembled, you only need to connect it to the power supply.
- Palet made of steel and 3 layer cardboard box suitable for seafreight.
- Optional: Fumigated wooden box ISPM15.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. The hydraulic and electronic components are completely standard and from leading European brands, with service worldwide: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...
Samples of jobs done with Section Bending Machine MC200
Nargesa section bending machines capacity
In the PDF file you will see and download the bending capacity for Profile Formers. This are guidance sizes, it always depends a lot on the material hardness and quality of the pipe of profile.
Download (712.76 KB)
Optional accesories for Section Bending Machine MC200
Treated steel rollers
Rollers made of Steel F-1140 and treated to 62 Rc. Suitable for bending all kind of round steel or stainless steel pipes.
Always clean up the rollers well before using stainless steel not to get the pipe contaminated.
Download (685.73 KB)
Rollers made of Sustarin to bend round stainless steel pipes, aluminium and delicate materials with thickness not bigger than 2.5mm.
Sustarin rollers do not danage nor get the pipe contaminated.
Download (699.74 KB)
High precision digital radius gauge
Especially designed for measuring radii on profiles.
The High precision digital radius gauge allows the user to have a direct and immediate reading of inner and outer radius in a range from 55 to 11.250 millimeters or from 2" to 443" inches.
The High precision digital radius gauge measures radii in spherical objects such as tubes, profiles and pipes in a quick and accurate way.
It is really fast and easy to use! It indicates the inner or outer radius of the part we are bending without removing it from the machine and without needing to previously draw and cut a guide template.
- Includes 3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Includes 3 measurement arcs (100, 200 and 300 mm).
- Supplied with a shock-resistant stainless Steel briefcase.
Included accesories for Section Bending Machine MC200
Standard rollers MC150B/MC200/MC200H
It's equipped with 9 standard pieces, by means of which the user can work all kinds of profiles. Square., rectangular pipe, solid round and square bars. U Profile, T profile, angle, flat bar, edged flat bar...
Adjustable rollers, by washers with the size of profile or pipe which allows us to make bending to different pipe or profile sizes.
Steel rollers F1140 treated and rectified.
Download (983.52 KB)
+ Info for Section Bending Machine MC200
2 BENDING SHAPES: VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL.
When the user has to bend any kind of profile at radius wider than 2 m or if there are height problems in the facilities, it is really uncomfortable to work vertically. We just have to tilt the work bench of the section bending machine so the bending operation is made horizontally with the help of a support or stands where we place the piece in order to obtain an optimous job. Fo isntance, when we bend archs for a grrenhouse.
Dimensions of the machine Section Bending Machine MC200
Characteristics of the packaging Section Bending Machine MC200
Nº Pallets 1.
Width: 700 mm.
Length: 830 mm.
Height: 1380 mm.
Volume: 0,80 m3
Nett Weight: 320 Kg.
Gross Weight: 335 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 84622990
- Palletized bench to transport it easily to the working site or storage.
- The machine is sent completely mounted.
- Packeaging with steel pallet and 3-layered cardboard box, suitable for sea freight.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging NIMF15.
Uses of the machine Section Bending Machine MC200
Profile Former MC200 NARGESA, manufactured in mechanized and welded steel unlike others it's not made of wrought iron. It can bend any kind of profiles: Round, square and rectangular pipes, U profiles, T profiles, angles, flat bar, edge flat bar.... Ideal for manufacturing flanges, greenhouses, handrails, tables, chairs, doors, windows... making a great number of circular shapes in all kinds of profiles.