The Drop Hammer MP60 with compressor incorporated, to make all kind of pieces for the ornamental forging. It's got 60 kg stroke.
Power Hammers MP60 NARGESA, are manufactured in welded and mechanized steel sheet. It is used in many blacksmith workshops to make all kinds of parts for the ornamental forging, which eases the job of moulding hot iron. Different tooling are used with it to inlay, mould, give shape, cut, pierce, rivetting and embossing, etc all kinds of metal. All Nargesa products are according to the CE normative and regulations for the manufacturing of industrial machinery.
The Powerhammer MP Nargesa works by two cylinders, one at the back and another one at the front which is the one that impulses the stem for the stroke.
The motor for the powerhammer moves the rod of the back cylinder or compressor and the compressed air goes to the front cylinder through the valves that control the stroke displacement.
- Compressor incorporated: No need for any external compressor.
- Frame made of welded and mechanized steel, it isn't made of casting.
- Automatic greasing system.
- Cylinders made of GG2I to ensure a good performance.
- Orientable cylinder to ease up the operative's work.
- Front protection against any projections.
- Protection for the driving pedal.
- Electric protection of the engine.
- Emergency stop.
- Moulds made of a special steel to stand big impacts at quite high temperatures.
- Great variety of tooling and exchangeable moulds. (For more information, see Optional Tooling at the bottom of the page).
- Manufacturing of tooling as requested.
- Nominal dropping weight: 60 Kg.
- Strokes per minute: 220
- Strokes max. displacement: 230 mm.
- Max. round working capacity: 70 mm.
- Max. square working capacity: 60x60 mm.
- Engine power: 5,5 Kw.
- Weight: 1190 Kg.
The machine is sent completely assembled.
Packing with wooden pallet and retractile film.
Optional: Complete wooden packing NIMF15.
All our products are manufactured in our facilities in Spain. Hydraulic and electric components are completely standard from the best European leading trademarks, with technical support all over the world: Rexroth, Bosch, Roquet, Schneider Electric, LG, Telemecanique, Pizzato etc...
Samples of jobs done with Power Hammer MP60
Optional accesories for Power Hammer MP60
Optional tooling MP60
Powerhammers MP60 have a wide catalog of moulds to make all kind of pieces. We also manufacture tooling as requested to make parts according to the customer's design. In the PDF file you will be able to download the the list of standard moulds we can offer.
Download (4.1 MB)
Included accesories for Power Hammer MP60
Standard flat mould
All our Powerhammers or Martinetes MP Nargesa are equipped with an upper standard flat tololing and lower one.
This tooling is the most versatile one and it's bond to the operative's skillfulness.
It's made of a special treated steel to stand hard strokes at very high temperatutres.
Nº of pieces: 2
+ Info for Power Hammer MP60
Dimensions of the machine Power Hammer MP60
Characteristics of the packaging Power Hammer MP60
Nº Pallets: 1.
Width: 1000 mm.
Length: 2200 mm.
Height: 1820 mm.
Nett Weight: 1190 Kg.
Gross Weight: 1248 Kg.
Tariff Item Code: 84621990
- The machine is delivered completely assembled.
- Packing with wooden pallet and retractile film.
- Optional: Complete wooden packaging NIMF15.
Uses of the machine Power Hammer MP60
The Powerhammer or Martinete is used to make all kinds of ornamental pieces for the forging by using tooling to mould hot iron with successive strikes until obtaining the desired shape. The user can make any kind of arrow, flowers, balausters, handrails, scrolls, the spiral endings, and surface finishs. It is a very versatile machine where the operative's skill is very important.