* How's the purchasing process?
The process procedure is very simple:
1. Send a contact mail informing the items you are concerned about. (It's very important to fill up all compulsory fields.)
2. Next you will receive an offer with the quotation for the different machines or tooling we manufacture at the INCOTERM you have requested.
Like the previous one INCOTERM, CFR, the risk will be transferred to the purchase once the goods are into the vessel, at the origin country. The INCOTERM CIF is one of the most commonly used in internationsl commerce since the conditions of a CIF price are the ones that indicate the imports value at customs.
3. If you agree with the quotation, please send us an email to confirm you accept the offer. We will then as soon as possible prepare a proforma invoice for you with all the purchasing terms on it and the banking details where you will be able to transfer the money into.
4. Once this payment has been made, by bank transfer or L/C, we will then proceed with delivery according to the terms agreed in the proforma: EXWORKS, FOB, CFR or CIF.
5. Once the goods are shipped, we will proceed to the mailing of the requirement documents (invoice, delivery notes, B/L, insurance etc. for the customs clearance. (by DHL o UPS)
6. Contact between Nargesa and the customers is constant until the machines are at the customers' facilities.
*What happens if we've never before imported a machine from any other country?
Be part of our Nargesa Community and get all information of the branch, demo clips, campaigns in Machinery…